LCS Festival Information:
Date: March 3 & 4, 2017
Location: Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida
School Check In: Friday, March 3rd, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm *All sculpture/ceramic art and science boards must be dropped off by 12:30 pm.
- January 20, 2017 – Early Registration Deadline, postmarked by the 20th
- February 3, 2017 – FINAL Registration Deadline; must be in office (no postmarks) by February 3rd, no exceptions!
- February 3, 2017 – Early submission entries must be received in the LCS Office
- February 10, 2017 – Change request deadline; no changes will be accepted after February 10th. Only drops will be allowed.
- February 17, 2017 – Festival Schedule will be posted online
- February 24, 2017 – Meal Ticket Reservation online order deadline
- Download the 2017 Festival Manual
- Download the Entire Appendix (Contains all Spelling lists, Patriotic Speeches, Bible Lists, and Poems)
- Download the Meal Ticket Reservation Form (deadline for mail in orders is February 20, 2017)
- Download the Art and Photo Entry Form – This form must be attached to each piece of artwork and/or photography. ALL WRITING, SHORT FILM, AND ART ENTRIES, EXCEPT 3D ART (CERAMICS AND SCULPTURES), MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE OFFICE BY FEBRUARY 3!
- Submit Judge Recommendation Online or download the Judges Recommendation Form
- Change Request Online Form – this form is for changes to be made to existing registrations only! No changes will be taken over the phone. The school coordinator can email change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include the category/grade level/student name of the original registration and the new category/grade level/student name of the change. After February 10th no changes will be made to registrations; only drops will be allowed.
For registration to be complete, every school MUST send in:
- School Registration Form
- Group Registration Form, even if no groups are registering
- Individual Form for each participant
- Payment – All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A school check, made payable to FLOCS
- An online Payment
Homeschool Registration Form – Homeschool student or guardian must have an active Individual Membership with FLOCS.
- Please verify that what is listed is complete & correct.
- Make copies of all forms for your records before submitting.
- All questions and changes MUST be submitted by email to email@example.com by the school coordinator, include the category/grade level/student name of the original registration and the new category/grade level/student name of the change. This is to ensure that there is a written record of all changes and that nothing falls through the cracks. There will be no exceptions. After February 10th no changes will be made to registrations; only drops and substitutions will be allowed.