Below is the TENTATIVE event schedule for the 2018 LCS Festival.
Friday, March 23, 2018
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Check In
- Science Fair project boards drop off, Tuscana Salon (behind restaurant), 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Sculptures and Ceramics for Art Fair drop off, Tuscana Salon (behind restaurant), 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Information Tent (behind Bush Chapel) will be designated pick up for meal tickets and t-shirt pre-orders. The School Coordinator is the contact point for each school, please be sure to have contact information given to all parents and chaperones so that they are able to receive their meal ticket and t-shirt orders upon arrival.
- 1:00 PM Festival begins **Please note: Math Olympics participants MUST arrive at the math room by 12:45 pm to ensure testing to begin on time.**
- 9:00 PM Festival ends
Saturday, March 24, 2018
- 8:00 AM Festival reopens
- 1:00 PM Festival closes
- 3:00 – 5:00 PM Celebration Service
Once category schedules have been posted on the website, please be aware that each category allows for a limited time for each performance. The schedule must be followed. If you have a student who dropped or a substitute, you will have a chance to make the change at check-in. A final copy of the schedule for your team will be provided at that time.
If a student is competing in a Spelling Bee and misses a scheduled performance, please visit the Information Tent behind Bush Chapel to request an official slot change. This is the ONLY EXCEPTION to the change of schedule since Spelling Bees can sometimes run over schedule.